Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hi stampers!  I know I'm a little late with my new year wishes but I've been gone for the holidays for two weeks!  I'm finally back home although definitely not settled back in yet!  Christmas = SO MUCH STUFF, lol!!!

I really missed my stamps so I'm excited to get back to stamping and blogging!  I missed you all too!

I'm hoping that 2017 is a great year and it's starting off that way with the whole Artisan thing for sure!

Also starting off the new year is the new Occasions catalog AND Sale-A-Bration which both start TODAY!



I haven't stamped much with my new stuff yet but hang tight, I'll get to work as soon as I can!  I wanted to stamp Tuesday night but after our trip home and attempting to unpack and organize, I was pretty tired.  Add in a gallon of milk falling out of the back of Jon's SUV and busting on the driveway and I was just totally over the day, ha!

I did whip this little card up the other night.  Get it, whipped it up?  Baking?  No?  ;-)


I meant to share this before the holiday catalog retired as the DSP is actually a Christmas paper but I just didn't get around to sharing while we were gone, whoops!  Anyway, this cute little set is called prefect mix and it's adorable!  This may be as close as I get to a mint colored kitchen aid mixer too, hehe!  They are so pricey!

Anyway, don't forget to order your occasions items NOW and for every $50 you spend, you get a free selection from the SAB catalog!

Happy 2017 and happy stamping!  I hope you have the best year yet!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Mindy! I love this card. I couldn't decide if I wanted/needed this stamp set, but you've convinced me now. I love the simplicity of it and such a cute sentiment for lots of occasions. And I'm so excited to see your artisan stamp and look so forward to seeing your first post for the artisan blog hop. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...