Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Animal Expedition

Hi stampers!  I have finally cut into my Animal Expedition DSP!  It's SO cute!  It makes a cute card without much stamping!  See!


I love the colors here!  It's just so fun!  Make sure you're cutting into your DSP and grab this one if you don't have it!  This one is part of the buy three and get one free deal through the end of the month so it's the perfect time to stock up!

And I don't know if I've promoted it on my blog (I have on IG) but there is a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC recruiting promotion this month.  Until the end of the month, you can get a color family of ink pads for FREE if you sign up!  Your choice on what colors!


This is in addition to the $125 worth of anything that you want for only $99 and FREE SHIPPING!  You can also order the upcoming August promotion a month early!


If you've been on the fence, it really is a great time to sign up.  Please don't be afraid to contact me if you have questions or are interested!  I'd be happy to chat!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one, Mindy! I think this is the sheet that is going to push me into the animal kingdom, lol...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...