Monday, July 16, 2018

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I was kind of quiet last week, I just kind of took a break from blogging.  I laid around on the couch at night instead of prepping blog posts and I'm not sorry about it :-)  I have been making some pretty things to share though!  Like this!


Inspiration struck one morning and I ran off to make this happen!  I was a little unsure of it at first but I think it works!

I used brusho for the balloons, obviously, and I simply watercolored her dress with blueberry bushel which I think looks amazing!  Balmy blue makes a pretty shirt.  Petal pink will now be my new go-to skin color as well.  It's more peach than pink which I'm happy about!  It's the "new" blush blossom!

Edited to add:  I had someone ask me how I kept the crystals off of her dress and I forgot to address that!  Yesterday was a long day when I was posting before bed :-)  I covered her up with a few post it notes.  I cut a few to fit where I needed them as well and I didn't remove them until she was dry and I'd wiped her off a bit.

I hope you have a great week!  We're doing some fun stuff!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...