Thursday, July 26, 2018

Blended Season - Winter

Hi stampers!  Happy Christmas in July ;-)  I have another card today with the Color Your Season Bundle which is available starting August 1 so I thought I'd do a Christmas card.  I think you all know I LOOOOOVE Christmas!


For this card I actually didn't use the colored pencils because I was dying to color with my new Blends Markers!  The holly image fits in the middle sized label perfectly and I used my Call Me Clover, Cherry Cobbler (both new), and Old Olive Blends to color in my holly and it's perfection!  I'm sort of obsessed with this card and with Call Me Clover as a Christmas green!


I also love the classic and simple Merry Christmas sentiment.  I added a few accents in Call Me Clover and Old Olive as well as a Real Red bow from the coordinating framelits.  It didn't immediately separate with only one pass through my big shot so I left it all together because I liked the way it looked!

The Cable Knit Embossing Folder was the PERFECT background for this card as well.  OBSESSED I tell you!

And also kind of ready for the holidays after another day at over 100 degrees, lol!

Merry Christmas in July and happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...