Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Last Day of Christmas in July

Hi stampers!  How can it be the last day of July already?  I'll be ordering my holiday catalogs today to send to you!  I got a peek at it yesterday and it's AH-MAZING of course!  For now, here's a card using stuff from the annual catalog!

I used this greeting from Another Wonderful Year (which is my favorite in the set) and a bunch of framelits to make a pretty cute Christmas card!  I combined the pine sprigs and other little sprigs from Pretty Pines with the Foliage Frames Dies and then added my bow from the Stitched Seasons Dies which are available TOMORROW!  I love our dies because you can combine them with almost anything to create amazing cards and projects!  Don't forget that you don't have to use the dies with the coordinating sets at all or even OWN those sets!


The Foliage Frames Dies are amazing because you can use our new Embossing Mats to add some texture as well.  After I cut out my frame, I left it in the die and use the mats to emboss it.  I'll try to video that soon!

A few gold accents and the new Tufted Embossing Folder round it out!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...