Friday, March 1, 2019

Fab Friday 158

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I have been quiet because over a WEEK ago, Ian came down with influenza!  Thankfully, my parents had come to visit for my birthday so it was nice to have some help...especially when Jon came down with it too!  UGH!  I remember being sick on my birthday for many years growing up, it's a bad time of year!  Anyway, I've been busy taking care of my two patients and trying not to lose my mind since we were supposed to stay home for SEVEN days!  You'd think I got a bunch of stamping done but I didn't.  That's a whole other post entirely!

Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!


I love it because it's springy and I NEED SOME SPRING!  One, to cheer me up.  Two, for some dang warmth.  And three, to kill all the GERMS!

Anyway, I did sit down yesterday and make this card.  I'm somewhat struggling for ideas (that whole other post) so I used a few things from SAB that are sold out and I don't feel bad about it :-)  At least I stamped!  I won't link the products since some are sold out.


This DSP was fun and it was easy to add color with some ink and sponge daubers.  Don't forget to get creative with coloring sometimes!  This would be great on any black and white paper!

Make sure to check out what the team did and channel your feelings of spring and stamp with us!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. wow, what a beautiful card, love the how you used the daubers, how inspiring this card is to me--while I don't have that paper, I do have other black and white paper that I have struggled to use. Somehow I never think of daubers, So thanks for the idea! The card is simply gorgeous...plus I have some plain butterfly dies that you have given me an idea for also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...