Tuesday, March 5, 2019

I Did It

Hi stampers!  I did it. I stamped a card this weekend lol!  I've been struggling so I just sat down and did something really simple and know what?  It's really cute!


It's also a little crooked but I don't care.  I stamped!   All I did was stamp and then blend a little with a Blender Pen and then I used some ink to color in other spots.

I think I failed to share this month's special!  Ooops!  It's a good one!  This month you can purchase certain new items that coordinate with SAB items!  Use them to earn your way to the freebies!



You can check them out in my store! There are fun dies to coordinate with some of the stamp sets (think froggies and cupcakes for example) and a punch and stamp set!  There's also some items from the Annual Catalog that have been released as free items so check those out, too!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...