Friday, March 8, 2019

Flowering Sunset

Hi stampers!  Long time no talk, no stamp!  I just haven't been able to get it together to do anything stamp wise lately!  And truth be told, I had a headache over the weekend and was just tired so I laid around and I'm not sorry about it :-)

I experimented a little with my background here and I cannot remember how I did it. Does this surprise you?  I know I spritzed it but did I color with ink, colors pencils?  I have no idea lol!  Oh well, if you want to recreate it, just play around!  I mean that's what I did.


I just adore this stamp set.  It's so fabulous!  I'm not going to link all the supplies for this one since I can't remember exactly what I did but I put in the basics.  I want to say these colors are Grapefruit, Melon, and Grape but don't hold me to it ;-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...