Thursday, March 28, 2019

Fab Friday 160

Hi stampers!  YIKES, I have been MIA!  It all started a few weeks ago as I was getting ready to go to Vegas over spring break and send Ian to my mom's farm!  So many things to do to get ready, right?  I wasn't stamping much, whoops!  And it's taking me a while to get back into it I guess!  I have grand plans and then everything falls apart.  Just like yesterday afternoon when my to do list was long and then I stubbed my toe (you know, the one I previously broke clear in two) SO bad.  The jury is still out if it's broken again but I did not get to ALL the things after that.

Anyway, at least it's Fab Friday time and I have something really simple for you.  That's not all bad right?



But, the ink smear IS all that bad...  Oh.  Well.  LOL!



This one came together quick thanks to our notecards!  Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...