Friday, July 19, 2019

Fab Friday 168

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for Fab Friday again and we have a BRIGHT challenge for you today!


I dug out a returning set that I hadn't used in a while and think it's perfect for these colors!  And I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of gingham BUT I think it looks super sweet right here!  I also rarely use Pacific Point but again, today I'm a big fan!



I tried cutting the sentiment apart only to realize part of it had to be at an angle but I think it works anyway! I used my Stampin' Write Markers for the multi colored image and then used a Blender Pen on all of them to fill them in with a little color.  If you don't have all of the ink pads, the markers and Blender Pens are a great way to add color!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and join us with these summery colors!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...