Tuesday, July 16, 2019

More Magnolia

Hi stampers!  I kept meaning to post yesterday but it didn't happen.  Monday's are busy with the gym, Ian's therapy, and then getting groceries for the week!  Anyone else busy on Monday????  Instead of stamping in the evening after dinner which I do occasionally so the boys can have some time together, I went for a walk.  It was nice and cool and cloudy out.  I enjoyed it since we have a heat advisory coming!

Anyway, I did make this simple but (I think) really pretty card over the weekend!


This set makes really pretty cards really easy!  Just stamp and color and done!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...