Thursday, July 11, 2019

Father's Day Fail

Hi stampers! I have a card for you today that didn't get delivered!  I made this for my step dad to take to Illinois with me and left it on my desk.  Good thing he knows I love him!

I kept coming back to Rustic Retreat in the catalog because it's versatile, will be great for masculine cards, and it would be perfect for my step dad and his interests!  Anyway, here's his card!


You really should consider adding this one to your stash along with the Buffalo Check Background Stamp!  Oh and my sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...