Thursday, December 12, 2019

A Sweet Treat

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I finally have a different stamp set to share with you today.  I've been obsessed with The Night Before Christmas Suite (and still am) but I have a cute little project for you today that will come in handy!  You're gonna need these for teacher gifts and what not!  I whipped this up the other day for Ian's Occupational Therapist.  I like to give gift cards but they are SO boring, am I right?

Enter Stampin' Up!


All you need is our cute and pre-printed Pillow Boxes!  Add a little embellishment and they are the perfect gift card holder!  I used Yummy Christmas and Itty Bitty Christmas for a cute and fun package!

You can find all the details in my Fb group!

Happy stamping....and wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...