Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Memories & More....& More

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm back today with another card from the Night Before Christmas Memories & More items!  Yesterday, I shared a rather simple card with you.  Today, I have a more complex card and THIS is what I love about these items!  You can make something very simple and very cute or something more involved like this card!


I threw a lot of stuff on here and I have to say I love the combo with Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler together which I didn't expect!  I added a small strip of the coordinating DSP for contrast.  My trees are fussy cut and I added some of the puff paint for snow!  That stuff is so fun and like magic when it puffs up!  I also really love that wooden element!  So fun!  A couple of snowflake sequins finish it off!  Seriously, so much stuff!  It's still a pretty simple card but I just love it, it's one of my favorites I've made in a while!

Have you tried the Memories & More items yet?  You really should!



You can order them tomorrow!  Spend $50 and you can get FREE shipping!


All the supplies used can be found on my FB group!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...