Wednesday, December 4, 2019

You're Missing Out

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I have a million things to do this week and it's flying by!  That means a quick card for today and what's quicker than My Paper Pumpkin?  If you're not getting this little crafty box each month, you're missing out!  Take these Christmas cards for example!  So cute and so easy!


If you're local to Tulsa, I have two spots available on Sunday at 1 to make the coordinating tags from the November kit!  It's $15 for 24 tags.  Think how impressed your friends and family will be when you wrap up their packages and tie on your hand made tag!

Also, don't forget to grab your favorite holiday items quick!  Some are even on sale with the end of year close out!  Check out my shopping link to see what you need!


Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...