Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Holly Jolly

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I got the tree up last night but not decorated, it's something at least!  I think I need another tree for all our ornaments though, hehe!

On to another Christmas card!  I got the idea for this one from fellow demo Alisa Tilner.  The Stampin' Blends and this bundle were just made for each other as well as the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder!


This guy is just so jolly!  And so fun to color!  Get him while you can!  December if flying by just like he'll do with Rudolph soon!

Supplies can be found in my FB group.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...