Monday, October 21, 2013

$25 Join Now Promotion Extension!

Hi stampers!  So I don't have a project to share but I do have BIG news!  The deal to sign up for ONLY$25 has been extended until tomorrow!  You really can't beat this deal!  There is NO downside!


You get everything you need to get started at a great deal and then you get a great discount on all your orders as a demo plus the opportunity to make some extra money while sharing what you love!  You get access to the demo website plus the demo forums as well as the bi-monthly magazine SU publishes and all kinds of other neat-o ideas!  You never have to buy or sell anything else if you don't want to, it's up to you what you make of it!  You don't have to give anything back if you drop (but you won't want to, lol).  You also don't have to make your first quarterly minimum until the end of the next quarter which would me March of 2014!  You'll get to see (and order from) the Occasions mini a month early in December!  It's really a win-win!

You'll get access to my Bada-Bing Team Facebook page as well!  You can chat with me quickly and easily there!

Don't delay!  This offer will expire tomorrow evening!  Please feel free to contact me if you need more details or have questions!

Happy stamping....and joining!  Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...