Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi stampers and happy World Card Making Day!  Make sure to make a card today and send it to someone!  Everyone loves some happy mail so I'm deeming Monday World Card Sending Day :-)  Here at my house instead of cards we'll be making Halloween banners and hopefully I'll be making some cards after my class.  Hopefully because I'm exhausted.  The dog didn't let me get much sleep while I was at my mom's the other night and then I guess I got used to sleeping alone because the Mr. has been in Budapest all week.  I knew it wouldn't be a good night when I went to bed and found him all the way over on my side, ha!!!!

Anyway, I should have planned better and had a card class today but I guess I forgot about WCMD!  Don't forget you can get my exclusive class for FREE online by purchasing the supplies through my online store!

You can find the details HERE!

And now for a LOT MORE stuff!  In honor of the "holiday" I'm going into blogging/sharing overdrive because who doesn't love to look at pretty stuff, right?  And because I'm home and it doesn't take 10 minutes to upload each picture like at the farm, hooray!  First up is a card with one of my all-time favorite sketches!  I think maybe it was a retrosketch but I can't remember.  I'm sure it will look familiar...I use it a lot!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Oh hello
Paper:  Very vanilla, pear pizzazz, afternoon picnic DSP
Ink:  Perfect plum
Accessories:  Subtles candy dots, pear pizzazz taffeta ribbon, very vintage designer buttons, linen thread

I feel a fall version coming on soon ;-)

Next, how about some happy?  I LOVE this stamp as you know and I pretty much love everything about this card!  It's a great way to use the acetate sheet from the DSP too!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Yippie skippie, mosaic madness
Paper:  Whisper white, bermuda bay, summer starfruit, strawberry slush, quatrefancy, in color 2013-2015 DSP stack
Ink:  Bermuda bay, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Chalk talk framelits, large rhinestones, bright candy dots

And now, how about a little bonus in the form of another convention display project?  Yes, I still have lots of those left to share!!!  If you're wondering why all of my display cards are on a little easel it's because they are only card fronts and not whole cards so they don't stand up :-)


And finally SU released yet another nifty product yesterday and I didn't get to share it with the Fab Friday post and being busy with my mom and going to pick up the world traveler and all!  The new Pop & Place kit is a super quick and easy way to add a handmade touch to all your Christmas gifts!  Even if you're not a cardmaker or scrapbooker you can still get crafty with this kit!


There are a couple of options offered in bundles so make sure to check those out.  You can get everything you need including a clear block and ink spot in the "big kit".  You can get everything separate as well or just the stamp set and tag booklet.  You can find it all in my store HERE!  Make sure it says Mindy Bingamon on the top right hand side, ok? :-)

Here are your options:
134975Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book$9.95
134623Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set$13.95
135921Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Bundle includes
  • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book 
  • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
$19.95
135290Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle includes
  • Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Book 
  • Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot
  • Clear Block C 
$24.95


The stamp set is adorable all on it's own!

And so are the die cut pop-out tags (in a cute little book)!


Even if you don't think you're creative or crafty you can make these tags!  Your packages will look so festive!  Not to mention all the other things you could make with this kit!  Watch for a class as well!  Please contact me should you have any questions or like me to put in an order for you!

Ok, I think that's it!  Sorry for the overload but hey, it's a "holiday" right? :-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...