Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Too little too late

Hi stampers!  Ok, so I'm a procrastinator. Seriously, it's bad.  My bills are due tomorrow and have I paid them yet?  Nope....I don't do most things until the last minute.  And that almost bit me in the you know what!  Now, when it comes to ordering SU stuff I'm usually the opposite of a procrastinator but now that my disposable income is pretty much non-existent I've found it hard to decide what and when to order :-)  Well, I LOVED the new photopolymer set endless wishes!  It's just too cute and it came yesterday!  Thank goodness I finally ordered because word on the street is that it might be sold out already!!!!  What????  Now, I hate to show you something you can't get but this little set is so cute and I'm going to use it a lot!  I don't have the official info yet but when I know one way or the other I'll update you!  Since I've not been stamping much and my mojo isn't flowing yet, I just cased one of the concept artists cards!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless wishes
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Bermuda bay, coastal cabana, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Basic rhinestones

Super cute and super simple, no?????  It's a bit different of a style for SU and I LOVE it!  I hope they make more like it!!!!!!

And I think I forgot to post about the MDS sale!  There are some GREAT things on sale for all your holiday scrapping and gift giving!  


You can check out everything that's on sale in my online store!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute indeed ;) wow love that! I wish we could get them here in France! ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...