Thursday, February 20, 2014

Challenged

Hi stampers!  So I've kind of quit playing in challenges.  Not sure why but maybe because I can look at Pinterest for sketches and see so many all in one place?  I don't know but I have got to start playing in them again!!!  So, this week I sat down and started with one of my fave, Retro Sketches!


I used some of the new SAB goodies and kept it pretty simple. I also used my new textured impressions embossing machine and the sentiment is from the CUTE new Hip Hip Hooray card kit!  It's totally cute and I LOVE the stamps.  I think sometimes people forget you can use things from kits and matching suites to do other things!  Mix and match!!!!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hip hip hooray card kit, petal parade (SAB)
Paper:  Whisper white, summer starfruit, costal cabana
Ink:  Summer starfruit, coastal cabana
Accessories:  Scallop border punch, in color dahlias, envelope punch board, decorative dots EF (ALSO a SAB option!)

It's super simple but super cute! I rounded one corner with the punch board.  I LOVE the corner rounder punch on that thing!

Ok, here's to playing in more challenges!  All while I pack up my studio and move it 2 or 3 times.  Yikes!!!!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Darling! I like what you did with the sketch. I like the soft, springy feel to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure like it, great use of simplicity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...