Friday, February 14, 2014

Fab Friday 35

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  Hard to believe another week has come and gone!  I always say that when my momma is here though, she keeps me busy, lol!  I'm looking forward to a low key day of working out then hopefully stamping some especially after my new goodies come!  What are the chances Mr. UPS will be early?  He doesn't usually come until 3 or after, bummer!  I may have to make a Valentine too for Mr. Bada-Bing :-)  Haven't made too many of those this year, oh well!

And happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and readers!  I hope you have a day filled with love and happiness!  Or chocolate!!!! ;-)  We aren't doing the traditional "romantic" thing as I thought we'd take my mother in law and future sister in law out for dinner since their guys are on a hunting trip.  And the place we used to go isn't very good any more so it will be nice to do something different!

So, of course it's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday now that we're back!  This time it's a sketch:


And here's my Valentine to all of you!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Dictionary (background)
Paper:  Coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, baked brown sugar
Ink:  Coastal cabana
Accessories:  Chevron ribbon, gold sequin trim, basic pearls, doilies, MDS, e-cutter

So I used some left over letters from a project I cut out a while back and I popped the O up on a dimensional.  I couldn't decide on a background and then I remembered the dictionary stamp.  How perfect since I was using letters!

Now, head on over and check out the other fabulousness from the DT and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the elements of this card - the texture from the ribbon and doily, the shine from the sequins and the dimension from the popped up letters. AND I love the single pearl. What a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! Love the ribbon and sequins!! I keep forgetting about the Dictionary stamp!! Love it!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love the color combo and the sprinkling of sequins!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And back to you! Your layering and embellishments are wonderful against the Coastal Cabana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mindy,

    Your card is so bright, fresh and fun. I think the chevron ribbon steals the show and the sequins are a pretty touch.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...