Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HSS 179

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a color challenge!


I've still been struggling with my creativity lately so I took this one pretty clean and simple.  I actually used a design I've used in the past as I thought the colors would work really well with it.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Oh, hello
Paper:  Whisper white
Ink:  Smokey slate, rose red, midnight muse
Accessories:  None!

Let's pretend you don't see the little pink shadow up there where apparently I over-inked the flower stamp, whoops!  Don't you hate it when that happens?  But I left it, it makes the card truly homemade, right?  And looking back I probably should have stamped off the smokey slate and thens stamped but hindsight is 20/20! I like how bright the rose red is against the gray and with the deep blue!

Now, head on over to HSS and check out all the samples and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and clean! The colors look so natural on your card. A perfectly elegant thank-you! ~e.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...