Monday, February 17, 2014

Mailable Monday - A Little Bit of Spring

Hi stampers!  Who's SICK AND TIRED OF WINTER????  I can honestly say this is the worst winter I ever remember!  Sure, I remember snow, and ice, and cold but never this much for this long!  I don't even remember the last time it's been above freezing practically IF it's even been in double digits!  I also don't remember this much snow on top of more snow on top of more!  And then lovely ice today!  UGH!!!!!  I got a workout just from scraping my car off today, it was crazy!  I KNEW I should have pulled it into the teeny tiny garage last night :-)

Anyway, how about some spring in a card?????  I finally sat down this weekend for a while to play with a bunch of the new stuff I got.  For now, I'm just ignoring the fact that we have to pack up and get out, lol!!!  I'll deal with it later and stamp now :-)  That's how I deal...I ignore, lol!!!!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Happy watercolor
Paper: Whisper white
Ink:  Basic black, basic gray, summer starfruit, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding
Accessories:  None!

I swore I didn't need this set but you KNOW how that goes!  And I totally didn't realize the watercolor blotches I kept seeing were an actual STAMP in the set, lol!  Here I am, you're knowledgeable demonstrator, lol!  Anyway, I tried to stamp some super simple stuff as I'm still trying to get back into the swing of stamping.  This one's not perfect but it works and it screams SPRING!!!!!!!  

Sorry for the glue bottle photo bomb, lol!  And I really need to get some SAB projects to you but I just have so many stamps and so little time!!!!

Hope you're safe and warm wherever you are and that spring is on the way!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...