Thursday, December 22, 2016

White Christmas

Hi stampers!  I don't think we will have a white Christmas this year, it's supposed to be at least 50 degrees!  It was so warm last year we played outside so maybe we can again this year!  I have mixed feelings about it.  I don't really like snow except for Christmas but I don't really like it being warm either, ha!

So, if you aren't going to have a white Christmas maybe you'll enjoy this card!


I finally broke out the outdoor adventure framelits and they are super cute!  I posted a little tip over on Instagram the other day when I made this card.  I cut out the trees and snow twice, once in white and once in green.  Then, I cut off the trees from the green one and glued them onto the white piece so that I had green trees on white snow!

Only a few more days until Christmas, I can't wait!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...