Monday, November 27, 2017

Christmas In The Making

Hi stampers!  It's Christmas in the making over here!  We got the tree up (a small one...Jon didn't want to mess with the awesome and large one from my childhood...boo) and I need to get the rest of the decorations up this week!  It feels weird since it was almost 70 yesterday, ha!  But I love Christmas as you know and decorating!  Ian is pretty into it this year as well!

I've had this card done for a while and haven't had time to share!  I just love coloring this lady with my Blends markers!  I couldn't decide which snowflake looked better so I used both silver and gold!


I rolled both ends of my sentiment as well.   It's hard to see but it's the perfect finishing touch!  The sentiment is from the hostess set in the holiday catalog.  I try not to get too many of them but I loved this one!   This card took a while to take shape but I really like how it turned out!

Don't forget that there is FREE shipping today!  



Now I'm off to try to convince Jon to put up the big tree...and find a place where it can fit :-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...