Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Stampin Up 2018 Occasions & SAB Display Stamper Hop - Day 2

Hi stampers!  Welcome to the second day of our display sample hop!  If you didn't check it out yesterday, you NEED to go back!  So much cute stuff!


I kind of shared a lot of projects yesterday, I forgot we have a full week to share lol!  So, I better cut back a little so I don't run out of stuff to show you ;-)  Today I'm continuing with the Magical Day set and the Myths and Magic Suite because it's so dang cute!  

Unicorns are so popular right now so I'll share a couple of cards with them!  This DSP was a bit overwhelming for me but I think as a background, it works really well!  The unicorns are really sparkly in real life in this specialty DSP.   I stamped my sentiment twice and hand cut the banner out and popped it up on dimensionals.

I colored this one with my blends.  I added a little Wink of Stella round her spots but my thread is covering it.  It also got a little frayed on the trip to SLC and back, whoops.  Do you notice that pretty washi tape???  It's pretty fabulous!  My sentiment is from a totally different set but it works perfect!

Now you're ready to hop on over to Charlet, she's going to blow you away!  And make sure to come back all week to see what we have for you!




Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...