Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stampin Up 2018 Occasions & SAB Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 7

Hi stampers!  It's been quite a week!  We've been to both my parents houses and my in laws, celebrated Thanksgiving and Jon's birthday and drove back to Oklahoma!  It hasn't left much time for stamping which is why I was happy to do this hop!  I hope you've enjoyed all the projects this week!  I need to catch up!  With all our travels, I haven't had a chance to check out the last few hops! Make sure to go back if you missed any, too!



I have my last two projects today and then it's back to full on Christmas mode!  We put up the tree today so I'm more than ready!

I love the combo of tranquil tide, berry burst, fresh fig, and lemon lime twist with this stamp set!

I kept this one super simple, almost too simple, but I still love it!  It would make a great beginner card since you don't need many supplies!  And it's always great to show how to doodle around an edge.  It's super simple and easy touch!


Sorry about the two black dots (if you can see them)!  I took my pictures after the event and forgot to take the velcro dots off of the back and they showed through a little.

That's it for me so now it's time to check out what Charlet did.




Thanks so much for hopping with us.  And to my fellow display stampers, I have so loved seeing what you made, you're all SO talented <3 p="">


<3 p="">Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I've loved seeing all of your projects over the 7 hops Mindy - always something to inspire me. It has been great hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...