Friday, November 24, 2017

Stampin Up 2018 Occasions & SAB Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 5

Hi stampers!  Welcome to day FIVE of our display stamper blog hop.  Welcome back if you've been following along and if you're new, make sure and do the previous four hops for all kinds of fun projects and sneak peeks!  Also, because of Fab Friday, this is my second post for today so if you're looking for that, just go back to the main page on my blog (after you check out the hop of course).

I'm sharing another stamp set with you today, perennial birthday and it's super cute! I think it lends itself to fun and bright colors, so that's what I did!

For this card, I stamped on watercolor paper and then spritzed it and I kind of love how it turned out! My sentiment is on a banner that I scored and popped up so it's not a real mailable card but I just love it!


How about a cute gift bag with coordinating tissue paper?  That's exactly what I did here and it's a super quick project which I love!  You could whip this up for someone in no time!

 The little mini binder clips are so cute!  And the paper ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!


This is another one (I know, I have a lot) of my favorites!  I embossed my flowers in white embossing powder and then I used sponge daubers to color it in.  Add some pick a pattern DSP and the colors really pop!

That's it for me today!  I really do hope you're enjoying my projects!  Now you're hopping over to Charlet!  She's got such good stuff for you!

div style="text-align: center;"> Cathy Caines
Diane Browning


Dawn Olchefske

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...