Friday, November 24, 2017

Fab Friday 126

Hi stampers!  Happy Black Friday :-)  Quick post today after all the Thanksgiving festivities and in between display stamper blog hops (if you've missed them this week, make sure to check the rest of the blog for those)!

We have a festive color challenge this week at Fab Friday!


And I did a super clean and simple card with it but I kind of love it!  Sorry for the poor photo.  I had forgotten to take a picture of it before our holiday travel so I did a quick kitchen pic before we left!



I don't usually get a lot of hostess stamps anymore but I LOVED Seasons Of Whimsy!  It's so cute!

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams creations and play along with us!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...