Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bunny Two-fer

Hi stampers!  I've got an Easter two-fer...get it?  Bunnies have big teeth...we often refer to teeth as toofers...no?  LOL!  Anyway, I can't believe Easter is almost here!  I thought I better get some cards made, especially since I just got this set and mainly for this CUTE little bunny rabbit!

I was playing around with watercolor wash backgrounds over the weekend and thought they would be great for Easter.  I made these with my silicone craft mat and reinkers.  Just add some water, a few drops of ink, and squish your paper down.  For the green one, I just placed it down carefully and for the pink one, I did that and then moved it and swiped it around a little.


For this card, I used Teeny Tiny Wishes (it's been around for-ev-er so don't forget about it) to randomly stamp on the background. I liked it so much I decided it didn't even need a "real" sentiment!  For this bunny, I stamped and embossed him on regular whisper white and used my colored pencils and a blender pen to color him.  If you have the Lots of Happy Card Kit, you have a lemon lime twist colored pencil!!!!  I think smokey slate and lemon lime look fabulous together, especially for Easter!  Remember, sometimes simple is good so you can make a really cool card with only two colors!


For my pink card, I waited until my background was dry (same for above card before stamping, too) and used my sweet sugarplum and flirty flamingo markers to splatter.  I  had watercolored it with powder pink and flirty flamingo.And can I say how much I love powder pink, sweet sugar plum, and soft suede together????  For this bunny, I embossed him or her with soft suede ink on watercolor paper and watercolored.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added some lace trim and tiny pearls as well.  A couple of bits of washi tape finish it off!  I love that this one is mailable, too!

You better get used to seeing these banners because I just got them and I CANNOT stop using them and I'm not sorry!  I think I got all my supplies listed.  It was a LOT!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...