Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wacky Wednesday

Hi stampers!  WHY am I having such a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the past two weeks????  Ian had school yesterday so I did a quick workout (wasn't feeling my best) and ran some errands and then had to grocery shop.  I always used to shop on Monday but now that Ian has therapy on Mondays, I've been doing it on Sunday which also throws me off but TUESDAY?  Blech!  LOL!  That pretty much took up my whole morning and then some!  Needless to say, I got nothing done around the house and didn't stamp.  If I don't get my act together today, it really be wacky Wednesday around here!

But I do have this pretty lady I made a few weeks ago to share.  I'm not quite sure how the blue in the Brusho works with my color palette here but I went with it anyway.  What I DO love is the sentiment I cut up from Yay You hostess set from the Occasions catalog.


And I can't for the life of me remember what dies I used so I'll have to look that up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...