Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Happy Birthday....Easter

Hi stampers!  Easter is quickly approaching, can you believe it?  That means that the SU OnStage event is just a week away!  I'm very excited to see the new catalog and even more excited to squeeze some of my friends!

I was using the reverse side of this sheet of DSP and realized that this side would make the perfect Easter card!  And then I glanced my Happy Birthday Thinlit and an idea was born!  I love that so many of our products can be used for something very different than what they intended!  And seriously, this print of this paper is just so gorgeous!


For the die cut, it's super easy to just trim off the two parts.  I splattered a bit of Calypso Coral and added a few pool party accents and a doily!  Done!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...