Friday, March 30, 2018

Fab Fri 134

Hi stampers!  This is going to be a short post.  Too much to do and too little time :-)  Happy Friday and happy Good Friday!  We have a new challenge for you over at Fab Friday and it's quite springy if you ask me!


My card didn't turn out quite in my head how I envisioned but I'm going with it anyway.  Usually the ones I hate are the ones the most people like, LOL!



I did my watercolor background on a live FB video last week.  I've been using my silicon craft sheet to do them and they are pretty fun!  I used my stamparatus to stamp the egg and I inked it up using sponge daubers for a softer look.

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Easter.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty card, Mindy! Love that background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...