Monday, March 26, 2018

Mailable Monday - Hanging Basket

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I can't stop using Hanging Garden or doing watercolor backgrounds!  That's ok, right?

 Seriously, if you don't have this set yet, you need to get it!  It's just so dang cute!  I already told you it reminds me of my childhood next door neighbors and that alone makes me happy!  But it's so versatile, you can make all kinds of cards with it.  Cards like this are some of my favorites though, just to say hi or hello!  And I'm also obsessed with succulents.  I have (fake) ones all over my house!  And I love looking at them on Instagram.  Have you SEEN the gorgeous color combos they come in?


I colored my image with my Blends markers, which, have been turned off due to low supply.  SU is working hard on getting them back in stock.  They have been wildly popular and the maker just can't keep up.  This would also look just as cute watercolored (and stay tuned this week to see one like that...I told you I can't stop).  Or you could use our watercolor pencils or any other method to color these!


I finished it off with a watercolor wash and a little splattering and also added a few black stamped accents from a cute SAB set!  Eclectic Expressions is ONLY available until the end of the month!  This set is worth it just for these little elements!  The black really makes everything pop!  Oh and speaking of the background, I did a little live video on my FB page yesterday to show you one way I do my backgrounds.

Make sure to come back this week!  I have a lot to share!  I stamped a lot last week and I'm pretty excited about it!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...