Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Big Time Thanks

Hi stampers!  I finally grabbed the framelits to go with the Animal Outing set!  I got this set at OnStage and have been anxiously awaiting the dies!  Don't forget you can order the bundle and geta discount!  Not only do they cut out the cute animals, but they cut out cute accents and backgrounds like this!


I colored my giraffe with my Blends, which are back in stock for the "old" colors now and hopefully the new colors will be available any day now.  SU updated us that they are on the way to the warehouse.

The one Shaded Spruce branch on this card is the key to the whole thing, by the way.  I first made it without and it was just missing something.  Added that in and ta-da!  The card was done!

Happy stamping! Product List

2 comments:

  1. I adore this card and you are right, the leaves take it over the top. Can't wait to get this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got the bundle and will have to check the dies out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...