Friday, June 8, 2018

Fab Friday 139

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  What a weird week over here!  Anyway it's time for another Fab Friday challenge.   We have a sketch this time!



Jon took me on a surprise date so I'm getting a late start posting this so I'll keep it short!  It's way past my bedtime :-)  I kind of went with Christmas in June theme!


I offset a couple of the elements just a bit and I totally meant to stamp or emboss the background and before I knew it, I'd glued my doily down, lol!  I'm loving Shaded Spruce, it's so pretty!  And these colors are perfect for Christmas Pines.  Don't forget all the wonderful sets that have been around for a while, even with all the new stuff!


I'll try to come back and add the supplies but I gotta head to bed!

Make sure to check out what the team did and play along!

Happy stamping!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love this pretty Christmas card, Mindy. The Shaded Spruce is a nice Christmas green. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...