Friday, June 22, 2018

Fab Friday 140

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday once again!  This week's Fab Friday challenge is all about the brand new in colors!  Boy are they bright!  I'm not a huge fan of primary colors, but these are growing on me!  Here's your chance to try them out if you haven't.  You can use any or all.  Which one is your favorite?  Your least favorite?  I think my favorite is Blueberry!  I wasn't a fan of Clover but it will grow on me and I'm really coming around to Lipstick!



I wasn't so sure I liked them all paired together but I think my card made me change my mind!  That's usually the case with our in color after I use them for a bit.  I thought they'd look great with Varied Vases and I wasn't wrong!


I think the only think to really note here, is that I stamped my orchid by stamping off once and then coloring the little centers with my Grapefruit Grove marker.  I was really unsure of this one starting out but I think it made a pretty adorable card!

Make sure to check out the rest of the design team and then play along with us and make friends with the new colors if you have not already!

Happy stamping!
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Blueberry Bushel is my favorite, too. Pineapple Punch is almost violently bright. Those colors feel very primary to me and very "grade school" when all put together. I think I will grow to love each color when I when other pairing that better highlight them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Varied Vases is one of my favorites in the new catalog. Great job, Mindy, using it and the new in-colors. I love bright colors, so I think I'll be using all of them...maybe not together. lol! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...