Friday, June 1, 2018

It's Finally Time

Hi stampers!  It's finally here!  New catalog day!  Ordering should be up no later than 12 noon, Mountain time!


Isn't it pretty?  It's full of such good stuff!  Unfortunately I don't have a lot of stuff to share at the moment.  I don't like to advertise when I'm away from home but we've been gone for over a week.  We met my parents in St. Louis for a little mini vacation while Jon was in China and then we came to their house and saw the other two sets of grandparents, too.  Jon's back home but we aren't going until Saturday and then I have jury duty the first week of June and VBS the second so stamp time is going to be sparse! :(  I tried to get projects done to share this week and fell a little short.  Whoops!  No way I was going to amass enough for the next two weeks!

Anyway, I have a project today that I thought didn't have any retired items on it, but I just realized it did.  Oh well :-)



The doilies are retired now (sad) but everything else is current!  I mixed a few carry over items with some new colors and they happen to be the same purples from yesterday.  To say that I love them might be an understatement.  My flowers were made by stamping the outlines full strength and then the inner part stamped off once.

Make sure to check out the new catalog and grab some fun new colors and items!

And wish me luck over the next two weeks, lol!  I'm SO not use to getting up and ready and somewhere early in the morning as a SAHM!  Oh and pray for granny...she's a bit worried for herself as doesn't stop all day long now, ha!

Happy stamping!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I love this pretty card, Mindy. I'm loving these new purples. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...