Monday, June 18, 2018

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  So, posting last week didn't go as planned.  THREE HUNDRED kids at VBS wore me out (it was amazing of course, though)!  LOL!  Like I can barely survive my ONE most days  :-)  Speaking of which, I have NO clue how I'm going to get through the summer since today will be only my third day I've been alone with him.  The threenager phase is real right now and no nap is making the day seem 87 hours long!  At least we have the pool now and I promised to take him to see a movie this week (watch me pay big bucks to get in and he WILL fall asleep, lol).

Anyway, I managed to make a few cards over the weekend.  I have been struggling for ideas and time so when I sat down I knew I just wanted to simply stamp.  Paper and ink, that's it.  I seem to not have a lot of straight stamping sets right now but I did pull out the elephant bundle and whipped this up.


In hindsight, I should have just stamped the hearts on one side but it's still cute!  I love these little guys!  The new color, Granite Gray, was perfect for an elephant!

Hopefully Ian will learn to have some quiet time or at least play independently (without being totally quiet so I worry he's being naughty lol) this summer so I can stamp!  I got a whole big box of new goodies last week just about the minute VBS was over!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Mindy. The plaid design of the stamps makes them look like stuffed animals. The color combo is great. I agree the new Gray Granite is one of my favorite neutral colors. You'll get into a routine, which will benefit both of you. Good luck at the movies! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...