Monday, October 22, 2018

Halloween Pillow Box Treat

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday and happy birthday to my momma!  She'll never see this of course, but you can send her some good birthday vibes :-)  I just came back from her house yesterday so I'm sad I missed her actual birthday by one day!  And it's why I didn't blog last week.  I actually planned to but we kept pretty busy and Ian doesn't have to have such a strict (and early) bed time there anymore so I had like ZERO time in the evening to do anything, lol!  I kind of miss him going to bed at 7 ;-)

Anyway, I'm back home now and I'll have to unpack everything, my very least favorite!  Maybe I'll skip that for a bit and stamp, ha!

I can't believe how fast Halloween is approaching and I have a cute little treat today!  I just LOVE these Pillow Boxes.  They go with ANYTHING in kraft and white polka dots!  You just fold them up, pop something inside, and embellish them!


I had sort of forgotten about this punch and stamp set but it was perfect for this!  Need some easy treats?  Look no further!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...