Monday, October 8, 2018

Stampin with Framelits

Hi stampers!  Here we are at the start of another week and I'm behind as usual :-)  But getting a post up late is better than never I suppose!  I made this pillow box up a while back and never got around to sharing it.  I LOVE our little Kraft Pillow Boxes in the Annual Catalog, I mean you can't go wrong with kraft and polka dots!  All you have to do is fold them up and embellish them and you have the prefect gift card, treat, or trinket holder!

I did something a little odd here and I stamped with a framleit.  Say what?  Yup.  It wasn't perfect but I think it totally worked!  It's subtle but I like it that way.  I used one of our Uninked Spectrum Pads, which if you haven't tried out, are so cool!  You can make them in any spectrum you want with your ink refills!


My colors were Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, and Gorgeous Grape.  It's SUCH a fun and bright spectrum!  After I inked it up and stamped it, I cut it out by hand.  I layered it on some Glimmer Paper and added a few more accents and it was prefect!


Have you tried the pillow boxes yet?  And will you try stamping with dies?

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...