Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Boo and Bats

Hi stampers!   Only one more day for anything spooky so I spent a little time this weekend whipping up a few more Halloween cards.  This one isn't my favorite but I do love the combo of Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, and Lemon Lime Twist with some Basic Black thrown in.


My photo isn't the best either, the light is fickle here this time of year and grape just doesn't want to photograph for me.  Oh well.  If you missed out on this bat punch, you'll be sad!  There's still time to grab it for next year!

Off to do all the things before Trick or Treat time tomorrow!  Oh, and also getting ready for Orlando...I keep thinking it's two weeks away but it's NEXT WEEK!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...