Friday, October 12, 2018

Fab Friday 148

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  It's a pretty spooky one!



Or not...it can be whatever you want it to be!  It may have spooked a couple of the design team members though ;-)

I went exactly with the predictable here since I'm in major Halloween mode!  And I LOVE this card!


It's not often I come up with a really fantastic idea but this one hit me like a bus when I trimmed down the vellum I punched in my video from the other day.  It hit me!  TOMBSTONE!  With the punch from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box.

Also, you can kind of see in my photo, but I also stamped with Shimmer Paint.  It's very cool in real life.  You can see how I did it all in this little video!


And please don't judge that random little glitter dot awkwardly at the bottom...the stinker kind of fell and stuck itself right there and I could NOT get it off without ripping the paper.  SO there it stays ;-)

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and please play along with us!

Happys stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...