Thursday, November 29, 2018

Fancy Friday - Christmas Card Edition

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday (almost if you're reading this Thursday night, ha)!   It's time again for another Fancy Friday Blog Hop!  You are really going to want to hop along because we have added some amazing new friends and I'm so excited about it!  I mean did you SEE who's blog you just came from??????  If you didn't come from Teneal's blog, just keep clicking and you'll go all the way around.  If you're new to Fancy Friday, we are a group of current and past Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team members who get together to show you pretty things once a month!


This month's theme is Christmas cards which are my FAVORITE!  I whipped up a simple but fancy one design, I think.  These will go to my special people!


You guys!  I didn't even realize until I went to do my post, that little mini sequin snuck in there!  Oh my goodness!  How did I miss that editing?  And how did it stick on there?  It actually doesn't look half bad, does it?

Anyway, I wanted to make my background look like snow so I used my Shimmery Embossing Paste and just swiped it all over.  It's very sparkly in real life!  Once it was dry, I decided to try to stamp on it, and it worked!  For my sentiment, I inked up one of our Spectrum Pads in a festive combo!


Ok, don't judge my ugly reinkers ;-)  A few of them are OLD!  These pads are so fun, have you tried them?  See how the ink is spaced out?  They pull apart to store so they don't bleed and then when you want to stamp you just slide that little tab over and they scoot next to one another.  If you haven't given these a chance, you really need to!  So fun!

I finished it off with some fun accents including sequins (including that stow-away, I guess), shimmer ribbon (I think it looks so classy), and on of our All is Bright Paper Clips!  It's still fairly simple but looks so fancy!

Now you're off to see my fancy friend, Sue!  You will just love what she did!


Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...