Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Be Jolly

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  The time until Christmas goes so fast, I'm not sure I'm happy the week is half over or not!  Anyone feel me?

I have a card to share today that may be one of my favorites of all time!  I just LOVE this bundle!  It's just quintessentially Christmas and so cute and jolly!


I used a sketch challenge I'd had pinned for my layout and I made that ho, ho, ho panel free hand so don't look too closely at it, lol!  IF I weren't a lazy stamper, I would have used my Stamperatus.  BUT, I think it's important to show that it doesn't look half bad without it for a quick and dirty panel! After it was stamped, I did take a sponge and just added a little bit of color towards the middle.  A few accents here and there and it was done.

I also really, really adore this color combination!


And you cannot deny that buffalo plaid makes anything better!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...