Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Candy Canes in Orlando

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I’m posting on the go (or trying to, technical difficulties on the iPad so hopefully you all get to see this lol) on the way to Orlando for the 30th anniversary On Stage!   I was too busy packing and getting granny and grandpa all prepared for watching Ian last night to blog like I had planned, ha!  Anyway, here’s a cute card I made over the weekend.





I just love this bundle!  And I love Christmas stamping!  I made so many cards over the weekend which is rare for me in this stage of life!

I also love the color combo of Pool Party, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce!  It’s so festive!

Happy stamping!  And FYI, the iPad is not cooperating so I don’t know how much I’ll post (ugh the best laid plans) but I’ll be on Instagram so follow me there!  And I probably won’t do the supplies since I’m having trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...