Monday, November 26, 2018

Mailable Monday - Poinsettias Part One

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I thought I'd be good and get a lot of posting done last week while we were back home, but I was wrong as usual :-)  Trying to spend quality time with three sets of parents and my best friend and her little family kept us busy!  Then there was Black Friday shopping which is my mom and I's tradition.  Then back to her house and back to Tulsa, whew!  I need a vacation, lol!  Anyway, here's to hoping I can get it together this week!

Speaking of Black Friday!  I didn't share except for on IG since we were so busy, but SU is having it's  Online Extravaganza sale through the 28th!  You can click the links to the right and go straight to my store to check out the deals!  Today, select stamp sets and kits from the annual catalog are discounted and tomorrow it will be select inks and tools!  You'll want to order early, once the stock they have set aside for the sale runs out, they will turn the item off until that category is back to regular price!  I've been stocking up on things I'm out of or running low on, it's a great time to do that or get a few gifts!



I'm sharing a card today that I cased from our quarterly demo magazine.  I loved this card and may have bought this bundle just because of it.  Now, I need to use it more ;-)

But how fun is this with our embossing mats?


I embossed the base layer with a couple of the framelits and it's just so pretty.  I also love that it uses Pear Pizazz, it's a rarely used color for myself and it looks great here!  Come back tomorrow to see another version!

Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...