Friday, November 9, 2018

Fab Friday 150

Hi stampers!  I’m still having technical difficulties over here with the iPad but I at least wanted to hop on and get my Fab Friday post done!  Wish me luck, ha!

We have a fun color challenge for you this time!  I can’t actually post more than one picture at a time right now so you’ll have to go see it from the team page and I’ll update when I can!

But here’s my card.  I can’t seem to type anything after the picture.  I loved using this set in a non-Christmas way! Go check out the rest of the team and play along, ok!?  And say hi, if you’re in Orlando!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...