Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Bright Birthday

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  We made it through our busy Monday although I didn't get much extra stuff checked off of my list.  I guess that's what today is for!

I have a bright birthday card for you today!  I saw one similar somewhere last week but I can't remember who it was!  Anyway, this is my take on it.  I used the die and just hand cut small bits of cardstock to adhere behind each gift.  This bundle is just so much fun!


It's hard to see in the photo, but I popped the presents up on dimensionals.  Thankfully, you can't see how crooked my sentiment is with the way I held the card, ha!

This bundle is so cute and so fun.  I can't wait to play with it more!  And Ian has been telling me he has a pile of presents for my birthday later this month (lol).  Maybe this is part of the pile, haha!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...