Friday, February 8, 2019

One In A Chameleon

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I have something fun for you today I think!  But first, we have to talk about My Paper Pumpkin or MPP for short!  My Paper Pumpkin is our cute and fun little surprise crafting box that shows up every month.


MPP is perfect for everyone but especially beginners or people who don't have or want to invest a lot of time, money, and space but still want to make pretty things!  The boxes come with everything you need to make the projects which vary from month to month (hence the surprise).  I had actually taken a break from it for a while and I was a SAD PANDA when I saw January's box!  It was SO cute!  And so fun!  They had made the kit so it coordinated with one of our current bundles in the Annual Catalog, Animal Outing!



This is one of the cutest sets in the catalog, I think!  There is a designer series paper that coordinates, too!  Anyway, I was able to snag a box from my friend and I'm having some friends over to make the cute Valentine's tomorrow!  I'll share them next week!

But, I've made some things with the stamp set from the paper pumpkin kit and I'm in love with this one!  I did a watercolor background and I will say this one took a while.  I let all of the layers and colors dry in between so make sure you have some time if you want to re-create it!


And it's so funny that Ian just came home yesterday with a chameleon he'd made at school where they are learning about them!  He's requested lots of cards and treats (lol) for Valentine's so I'll have to include this one for him!  He really is one in a million so this is perfect! ;-)

But seriously, how cute and clever is this?  I just love it!

They have also given us a little sneak peek into this month's kit!  It's sure to be cute and they have let us know it's cards!  If you want to sign up, you can just click HERE and make sure you put me as your demonstrator.


You can also sign up for pre-paid boxes (6 and 12 months) in my store using the shop 24/7 link over to the right and earn FREE Sale A Bration items!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...